Call Now For Your Free Initial Consultation (714) 947-1246
As a company grows, so does its need for trusted guidance from an experienced business law attorney. If you’re forming a start-up, protecting an established business or purchasing a franchise, legal counsel is not only advisable, but a necessity. Legal counsel can save you time, money and legal trouble down the line.
Whether our law firm is solving a urgent legal crises or helping your company plan for a sound financial future, your business will benefit from the expertise at Williamson Law Office, PLLC. Our office provides diligent and comprehensive business legal services and consulting, representation, and counseling to real estate and business investors, corporate and non-profit entrepreneurs, and small to mid-sized businesses throughout Nevada and California.
We understand how complicated it can be to start and run a business or corporation — and we are there for you every step of the way. From helping new business ideas become a reality to defending yourself and employees against litigation, you can be assured that you’ll have an experienced business law practice on your side.
By providing comprehensive general counsel services to small business owners and larger professional partners alike, we give our clients the benefits of an in-house legal department at a fraction of the cost. Our business law practice also provides extensive consultation for:
- Small Business Representation
- Contracts and Transactions (Creation and Negotiation)
- Business Plans and Start-Ups
- Corporate Formation & LLCs, partnerships, sole proprietorships, etc.
- Business Dissolution and Bankruptcy
- Corporate Governance
- Business Licensing and Permits
- Copyright and Trademark Registration and Litigation
- Residential and commercial properties
- Business and commercial disputes and litigation
- Negligence claims
- Entertainment Law
- Employment law (employers)
- Wage and Labor Law
- Construction litigation and Mechanics’ lien
- Landlord-tenant matters, including evictions
- Property management issues
- HOA and common interest communities
- Debt collection
- Commercial and residential lease review and negotiations