Call Now For Your Free Initial Consultation 702-444-7711 (Nevada) or 424-324-9636 (California)
Federal immigration law governs the rights, duties and obligations of foreign nationals residing in the United States. It also provides the means by which foreign nationals may become naturalized citizens with full rights of U. S. citizenship.
Foreign persons in the United States fall into one of two categories: immigrants and non-immigrants. Immigrants are individuals who intend to remain in the United states permanently. Non-immigrants are individuals who seek to visit the U. S. on a temporary basis and do not intend to establish a permanent residence in the U. S. When you call or email the Williamson Law Office, PLLC, you are promptly connected to an immigration attorney.
If you are looking to get legal permanent resident alien status (commonly known as a green card) in the United States or a United States passport, we can help ensure that you qualify for the benefit you are seeking. Our immigration attorneys prepare your documents and provide support and guidance for this intricate process. We can also help you if you are facing more serious issues. If you or a family member is in danger of imminent deportation, then you are going to need the expert assistance of a skilled and seasoned immigration attorney immediately in order to avoid being forced to leave the country. The threat of deportation can be extremely upsetting and can result in tearing apart families or worse. We can stand by you throughout your immigration ordeal and help ensure that no person or agency infringes on your rights.
Immigration law in the United States can be particularly complex. You may have to deal with forms, petitions, interviews, fees, and various other aspects of the immigration process that can make it long, confusing, arduous and expensive. We can help you make the process as painless as possible. We can help you determine whether you need to seek an immigrant visa or non-immigrant visa. There are many situations you may have to undergo prior to obtaining the visa you desire. We can also help you through the consular processing and appeals processes if that is necessary.
Our law firm provide legal services on the following immigration areas:
1. Permanent Residency (Green Card)
- Marriage Green Card and Family based Immigration
- Refugee and Asylum Applications
- International Adoptions
- EB-1 Foreign Nationals of Extraordinary Ability, Outstanding Professors and Researchers and Multinational Executives and Managers
- EB-2 Workers with Advanced Degrees or Exceptional Ability in the Sciences, Arts or Business
- EB-3 Skilled Workers and Professionals
- EB-4 Special Immigrant Visas for Religious Workers
- EB-5 Investor/Employment Creation Visas
- DV-1 Visas (the “Green Card Lottery”)
- Naturalization Applications
- Delays and Denials of Citizenship
3. Immigration and Criminal Court Proceedings
- Deportation and Removal Defense
- Criminal record problems relating to immigration status- Vacature/Expungement
4. Other Visas
- E-1/E-2 Treaty Trader and Investor Visas
- H-1B Specialty Occupation (Professionals) Visas
- L-1 Intra-company Transfer Visas
- O-1 Extraordinary Ability Worker Visas
- R-1 Religious Worker Visas
- P-1 Artists and Athletes Visas
- K-1 Fiance Visas
- K-3 Spouse Visas
- TN Status Under the North American Free Trade Agreement