Protecting the rights of those charged with serious crimes
Airene Williamson is intimately familiar with all facets of the California criminal justice system, and has the knowledge and skill to ensure you understand your legal options and are guide properly through the legal process.
Nothing is more important than your freedom. We have represented clients in state and federal courts on charges ranging from minor offenses to serious felonies, including:
- Drunk driving: Williamson Law Office defense attorney can work hard to minimize the impact of a DWI/DUI or drunk driving charge in California
- Drug crimes: Marijuana, cocaine and charges related to possession or distribution of other substances demand an experienced attorney who understands the complex federal and state drug laws.
- Property crimes: These types of crimes include theft, burglary or shoplifting. Airene will fight hard to protect your freedom if you’ve been charged with a property crime.
- Sex crimes: Rape, sexual assault and other sex crimes are very serious and often complex matters. Your case demands an attorney who can fully investigate all circumstances in order to present a strong defense.
- Other criminal defense cases: Airene handles many types of criminal defense cases in California. Don’t hesitate to contact us if you have questions about your circumstances
The firm also concentrates on state and federal criminal appeals and state and federal post-conviction motions. Airene is admitted to practice before the Supreme Court of the United States, the United States Court of Appeals for the Ninth Circuit, all states and federal district courts in California, and the Nevada Supreme Court.
Call Now For Your Consultation (805) 456-9000 Santa Barbara or (424) 324-9636 or (702) 444-7711 Nevada